10 HOURS SST WORKER PACKAGE
Local law 196 requires workers and supervisor to receive safety training at construction sites that are required to designate a construction superintendent, site safety coordinator or site safety manager. By MARCH 1, 2021 all workers will need total of 40 Hour of training to qualify for the Site Safety Training (SST) card. Supervisors must have a total of 62 hours of training by June 1, 2019 to obtain a Supervisor SST training card.
8 hour Fall Prevention:
The leading cause of death in the construction industry is from falls. The 8 Hour fall prevention training course provides training for workers on how to recognize and avoid fall hazards on job sites.
Learning Objectives for 8 hour Fall Prevention:
· Identify fall hazards and terms associated with falls in construction
· Become familiar with OSHA , DOB regulations and regulatory requirements associated with fall prevention.
· Employer responsibility for worker protection
2 Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness
This course provides training for workers on drug and alcohol dependence disorders and its affect on the workplace. The course will address substance and alcohol abuse and educate workers on safety hazards created by abuse of alcohol and drugs in the workplace.
Learning Objectives for 2 Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness:
· To become familiar with adverse effects of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
· Recognize problems associated with substance dependency
· Identify consequences of drug and alcohol use and abuse
· Recognize issues of chemical dependence and the adverse effect on the lives of others
NYC DOB - IDENTITY & TRAINING VERIFICATION:
To Get 40 Hours SST Supervisor Card you must present valid OSHA 30 Hours card completed within 5 Years, Instructor's Name, Phone Number and Email.
Upon registration you must present DMV NY ID or IDNYC. Other State Photo Driving License/Permit/Passport/IC + Copy of Bills
1. 100% attendance for the course
2. Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
3. Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
4. Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
5. As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course
6. Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form
Instructor-Led Live in Classroom
72 HOURS PRIOR TO STARTING CLASS
Along with OSHA 30 Hours Training $ 300 + $ 200 = $ 500 ( Including SST Card
Note: If you lost/damage your card replacement fees will be $ 150