4 HOUR SUPPORTED SCAFFOLD USER / REFRESHER
The 4 Hour User Supported Scaffold Training is a NYC Department of Buildings approved course. The course is for any individual who uses supported scaffold of any height. All workers must complete a training program of minimum 4 hours (per local law 52) and upon successfull completion will be issued a supported scaffold user certificate. This is required to perform any work on a supported scaffold.
Certificate is valid for 4 years.
Upon successful completion students will receive a certificate AND Card.
Preventing fall and electrical hazards
Ladder Safety, Body Harness, and erecting and loading scaffolds, etc.
NYC DOB - IDENTITY & TRAINING VERIFICATION:
Upon registration you must present DMV NY ID or IDNYC. Other State Photo Driving License/Permit/Passport/IC + Copy of Bills
1. 100% attendance for the course
2. Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
3. Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
4. Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
5. As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course
6. Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form
Instructor-Led Live in Classroom
72 HOURS PRIOR TO STARTING CLASS
Price : $ 140
Note: If you lost/damage your card replacement fees will be $ 50